Vacancies and Fees
For the latest information about my availability and guide pricing structure
My fees vary dependent upon the hours you require, the days you require and the number of children you want me to care for. For instance, overnight care on a weekend would be more expensive than day care. As a guide, my fees (per child) are:
- Daytime 8am – 6pm: £5 per hour per child (I give sibling discount – please enquire for more details)
- Early morning (before 8am) and evenings (6pm – 10pm): £5.25 per hour
- Overnight care (7pm to 7am): £65
- Weekend care: £5.25 per hour
- I do offer discounts for siblings who are both in my care at the same time for more than 5 hours per day
I do not charge if I am ill or on holiday. I allow myself 5 weeks holiday per year. Meals are chargeable but snacks and drinks are free. I operate a healthy eating setting.
I currently have vacancies for one child below school age on Mondays. I also have vacancies for the older age bracket of 8+ and vacancies during school holidays. In September I have spaces for one child below school age on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. I do school runs to Jubilee Primary School.